Via the British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy’s organisational membership of the Royal Society of Biology (RSB), our members are eligible for 50% reduced rate on RSB membership for the first two years, as well as discounted rates for a variety of RSB training courses.
The RSB is the UK’s leading professional association for anyone who works in or has an interest in the biosciences. They represent, support and engage with almost 18,000 individual members throughout their education and career, as well as nearly 100 member organisations.
The benefits of RSB membership include:
• Recognition as a professional biologist via post nominal letters
• Achieve Chartered or Registered status through professional awards
• Access a reputable CPD scheme
• Discounted training courses for all abilities and interests
Information and updates
• Subscription to the award-winning members’ magazine, The Biologist published six times a year
• Receive topical newsletters to stay up to date with developments in science policy, biology education and the RSB's work
Professional networking opportunities
• Invitations to attend regular online and UK-wide bioscience events
• Opportunities to join committees and groups to strengthen your portfolio or CV
Shape the future of biology
• Volunteering roles at outreach and engagement events
• Input into the UK’s biosciences policy work
• Exclusive member grants and awards
For further information, and to ensure you receive your 50% two-year discount with the RSB, please contact email@example.com.