British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy Membership Package
The society invites members of the British scientific community and the general public to participate in a new era of collaborative research in the UK.
We aim to bring together scientists and clinicians working in the fields of gene and cell-based therapy to promote communication, collaboration and sharing of knowledge and expertise. We also wish to increase public awareness of and engagement with gene and cellular therapy in the UK and provide a pro-active interface between the general public, patients, scientists, government and the media.Registration for new members is now available - use one of the options shown on the right.
- Reduced rates for BSGCT conferences and events
- Annual BSGCT meeting - the residential meeting is held every spring in the UK and provides topical scientific and public awareness sessions complete with ample opportunities for in-depth discussion of contemporary research. The meeting provides an excellent opportunity for young scientists and clinicians to develop working groups and networks
Information on events organised by BSGCT partners:
- BSGCT satellite meetings - will be responsive to changing scientific themes and challenges facing the gene and cell therapy research communities
- Notice board for posting job and funding opportunities
Sharing knowledge and resources:
- Information on available resources
- Links to standard gene and cell therapy protocols, quarterly newsletter
- Links to regulatory information
- Links to scientific journals
- BSGCT has a recently set up Society membership with the Society of Biology (more details soon)
- Discussion forum for scientists, clinicians, general public and patients
- Association and contact with many of the UK's leading gene and cell therapists